Mr. Christian Grey ist mein " Held" aus "50 Shades of Grey"... aber es gibt auch noch viele andere Bücherhelden, die für Herzklopfen sorgen. Und hier teile ich es mit Euch...

Dienstag, 12. November 2013

Gewonnen...


Ich bin gerade total happy... denn ich habe ein Buch "Rush of Love" mit original Signatur von Abbi Glines gewonnen... :-D


 
 
 
"I'm going to need someone to translate this post for me, please
Since my German readers are awesome and so dedicated with this page, I wanted to do something fun here.
Post your favorite Rush quote below. Everyone who posts a quote will get their name entered into the drawing one time. Monday morning (your Monday morning not mine) I will draw six names. Then post the winners here. Each winner will receive a signed copy of Rush of Love.
Kisses*
Abbi"



... und gestern (23.11.) kam es endlich an... :-)


 

Keine Kommentare: